Why spend a lot of money on decorations when you can make them yourself with leftover christmas decorations! Get crafty, this DIY takes a bit more time but it is worth it! You can make them as big as you want. The bigger the bolder, no? Have fun with it.
What do you need?
- Carton board
- printed stencils of the numbers or write them by hand
- VINTERMYS wrapping paper
- VITERMYS & VINTERMYS garlands
- sticky tape and stapler
- transparant wire
This is how you make them
- Draw “2015” on carton board or use a stencil to trace it on carton board
- cut out the numbers with a cutter, don’t forget to protect your table
- you can use wrapping paper to wrap the number, using sticky tape to make it stick. Or you can wrap a garland around it and stample it to keep it in place.
- hang it up using the transparant wire
Have fun with it!