What’s a party without a theme? But you can’t expect your guests to get crafty themselves. Roll up those sleeves and make these cute party hats. Done in no time! You can also use them as decoration, let us know how it went.
What do you need?
How do you make it?
- cut a square out of the wrapping paper
- roll the square into a pointy hat
- use sticky tape to keep it together
- cut the bottom so it has a pretty round shape, just cut a straight line. So you don’t have any unnecessary paper.
- stample the garland around the bottom of the hat and use a small piece for extra decorations on the top.
- Use a hair pin to keep it on your head, you can put the hair pin over the garland and then in your hair.