Looking for a drink to serve on the last night of the year? The Hugo is what you need! This sparkly cocktail is ready in 1-2-3 and has a lovely ingredient: elderflower syrup. We wrote down the steps on a piece of paper, framed it in a DIY glitter frame for our guests to make the cocktail themselves. One thing that annoys everyone is not finding your glass, write the names of your guests on a piece of washi tape and create a name tag flag around a straw. No mistakes will be made at your party. Now lets get a drink!
How do you make it?
- take a classy Frasera Whiskyglass
- add ice cubes in the glass
- squeeze the juice from half a lime
- pour 3cl of Saft Fläder over it
- add 7cl of Prosecco and optional 2cl of fizzy water
- some mint as a finishing touch